Angry Baby live and in the media
Who is Angry Baby?
Angry Baby Ltd is Flo and Deb Bannigan.
Flo is the creative force behind Angry Baby. An influential music blogger and promoter, Flo is also an artist in her own right, specialising in contemporary (and rather obscure) musical theatre.
Flo launched the Angry Baby blog in 2012 to provide a way of sharing info about her favourite shows. She soon found herself writing about other independent artists whose work she admired. Flo’s reviews also appear regularly in The Revue, The Hype Machine and Fresh On The Net, where she is part of Tom Robinson’s team of moderators, listening to c150 new songs every week.
Deb brings decades of business experience and her passion to see independent musicians fairly rewarded for their creativity. A seasoned contributor to conferences and the media, Deb has appeared on national and regional TV, radio and press including Channel 4 and Sky News and BBC Radio 4’s Any Questions. Deb knows her stuff. She is a qualified accountant, has contributed to several business publications and was recently awarded a doctorate in business administration (DBA).
Together, Flo and Deb have established a brand new online space where music fans connect with artists who make the music they love. They get to know each other and keep the music coming. Built on a solid foundation of music appreciation and honest commercial acumen, music lovers get the tracks they’ve always craved and artists earn a fair return for their music.
We connect music lovers with great artists, busy people with new music and talented musicians with money
- Educated, professional men and women
- Aged 30 – 50 years old
- Own a smart device
- International music fans
- Like arts and entertainment
- Home owners ambitious for their kids
- MEDIA: Access influential spokespeople for hard news commentary and/or lifestyle features
- LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS: Receive regular content to enhance your offering
- CONFERENCE ORGANISERS: Engage an experienced female speaker who can talk about sales and marketing practices in the music business e.g. how to promote and sell your music without a label; how to release music for chart success; how to be featured in influential music blogs
- SPONSORS: Get your brand directly into the hands of Angry Baby’s specific demographic
- LIFESTYLE BRANDS: Associate your product with musicians, artists and bands
Press, publications & featured on
BBC “Scrubbing Up”
Fresh On The Net
BBC Any Questions
BBC Radio 5 Live
BBC Regional Radio
and many more
Channel 4 News
BBC Midlands Today
A Question Of Cost
Making The Right Choices:
For urgent media enquiries only, call 07939 555696 or email email@example.com